Attend a Richmond 300 Forum!
- Each Forum will include a 30-min presentation and 60-min of Q&A and open house.
- All Forums will present the same information.
- Children are welcome to attend the forums.
- Spanish-language translators will be available.
- If participants have a disability and require accommodation in order to fully participate in the forum, email richmond300[at]richmondgov.com by September 23 to arrange accommodations.
October 3, 6-7:30 P.M.
Huguenot HS Auditorium 7945 Forest Hill Avenue Facebook Event
October 8, 6-7:30 P.M.
Broad Rock ES Cafetorium 4615 Ferguson Lane Facebook Event
October 9, 6-7:30 P.M.
Main Library Basement 101 East Franklin Street Facebook Event
October 22, 6-7:30 P.M.
Police Training Academy 1202 West Graham Road Facebook Event
October 23, 6-7:30 P.M.
Mary Munford ES Auditorium 211 Westmoreland Avenue Facebook Event
October 29, 6-7:30 P.M.
Patrick Henry School of Science and Arts Auditorium 3411 Semmes Avenue Facebook Event
October 30, 6-7:30 P.M.
MLK MS Auditorium 1000 Mosby Street Facebook Event
November 7, 6-7:30 P.M.
Rescheduled Form: Woodland Heights Baptist Church 611 West 31st Street Facebook Event
Stop by a Richmond 300 Sharing Session
- Come anytime during a 2-hour window for a Richmond 300 Sharing Session, an informal conversation with planners at community spots like libraries, coffee shops, and more. Bring your questions. We will cater the conversation to you.
- If you have an idea for an additional Sharing Session location, please contact us at richmond300[at]richmondgov.com
- We will be adding Sharing Sessions to the list below . Please join our email list so you know when we add more dates.
September 28, 1-3 P.M.
October 4, 6-8 P.M.
Belle Summit Apartments 600 Cowardin Avenue Facebook Event
October 8, 2-4 P.M. - Focus on Spanish Speakers
October 11, 8-10 A.M.
Urban Hang Suite 304 E. Broad Street Facebook Event
October 11, 3-5 P.M.
Gelati Celesti 3004 Stony Point Road Facebook Event
October 17, 11 A.M. - 1 P.M.
Nutty Buttery 701 W Clay Street Facebook Event
October 17, 4-6 P.M.
Humphrey Calder Community Center 414 N Thompson Street Facebook Event
October 18, 3-5 P.M.
Nomad Deli 207 W Brookland Park Boulevard Facebook Event
October 21, 3-5 P.M.
The Market at 25th 1330 N. 25th Street Facebook Event
October 22, 11 A.M. - 1 P.M.
Hull Street Library 1400 Hull Street Facebook Event
October 24, 2:30 - 4:30 P.M.
West End Library 5420 Patterson Avenue Facebook Event
October 24, 6:00 - 7:30 P.M.
Southside Community Center 6225 Old Warwick Road Facebook Event
October 25, 8-10 A.M.
Stir Crazy Cafe 4015 MacArthur Avenue Facebook Event
October 25, 3-5 P.M.
Taste Westhampton 5706 Grove Avenue Facebook Event
October 28, 10 A.M. - 12 P.M.
North Avenue Library 2901 North Avenue Facebook Event
October 28, 4-6 P.M.
Belmont Library 3100 Ellwood Avenue Facebook Event
October 29, 10 A.M. - 12 P.M.
Ginter Park Library 1200 Westbrook Avenue Facebook Event
November 1, 10 A.M. - 12 P.M.
East End Library 1200 N. 25th Street Facebook Event
November 1, 3 P.M. - 5 P.M.
Westover Hills Library 1408 Westover Hills Boulevard Facebook Event
Invite us to your meetings.
- Email richmond300[at]richmondgov.com to request a talk.
- We will only need 5 minutes on your agenda.
- We would like your meeting to have at least 15 attendees and occur sometime before November 3.